Happy #tastytuesday everyone! We've got a delicious stuffed bell pepper recipe for you today! Giving you another fun easy way to get your veggies in as well as your healthy carb, protein, and fat choices! In this recipe we will also provide variations to satisfy different eating lifestyles!
8 multicolor bell peppers
1 lb ground turkey (can replace with a ground tofurkey or an extra 2 cans of beans to provide a #vegan option)
1/2 can black beans
2 cups of uncooked rice (cook in rice cooker)
1 can artichoke hearts
1 large bag of spinach
Spices: Oregano, garlic, basil, thyme, black pepper, crushed red pepper
8 slices of follow your heart garden herb vegan cheese (optional)
(Makes 8 stuffed peppers)
1. Pour uncooked rice with approximately 4 cups of water into rice cooker and allow to cook.
2. Mix ground turkey (or substitute), artichoke hearts, 1/2 can black bean and generous seasoning in a pan with olive oil (just to prevent sticking) on medium heat, make sure everything is properly mixed together and allow to cook until no longer pink
3. Pre heat oven to 400degrees
4. Cut off the top stems and clean out the inside of the bell peppers, mix in any extra edible bell pepper from the tops into the turkey mix
5. When rice is done cooking fill about half of each pepper with rice.
6. Fill the second half of each pepper with turkey bean artichoke and bell pepper mixed (once well cooked).
7. Pour extra liquid from pan over contents of bell peppers to prevent them from drying out in the oven.
8. Place peppers in a large baking or corningware dish and bake at 400 for approximately 30 minutes.
9. (Optional) for the last 5-10 minutes of bake time, place a slice of garden herb vegan cheese on top of peppers to allow to melt without burning.
10. Remove from oven allow to cook slightly and serve over a bed of spinach/greens of your choice!!
Wishing you a week of Health and wellness!
- A Taste of Health, LLC
My nomadic travels have brought me to #littleton#colorado , where I've returned from seeing the #2017eclipse up in #wyoming with some friends from #chiangmaithailand ...I know. A mouthful.
But as I sat here writing some music and reflecting on life a gratitude and immense satisfaction came over me for the way I'm living my life. As an artist and...fuck that...HUMAN BEING in general we often second guess ourselves: Is what we're doing right? What will other think? How will they view me and my lifestyle?
These insecurities often stop us from living the lives we really want and we suffer deeply for this. Over the past year I've learned to follow the heart and not let my #newbrain#overthinkingmind run the show. And it's times like these when I'm surrounded by great friends and creative energy that I feel like I am on the path that was meant for me and that I chose. I wish this feeling for everyone. Love to you all.
Today’s assignment for the #SelfSantosha Challenge is to read the Daily Routine on Santosha-School.com/online-education & post a picture of ONE thing Ayurvedic that you added into your day. Today I added a 15-minute meditation and yoga as exercise! #SelfSantosha @hungryoga @santosha_school @ascent_therapy To participate and be eligible to Win $50 OFF the Yoga + Ayurveda Colorado Retreat, all challenge participants must: 1. Follow all hosts and sponsors 2. Tag a few friends below in the comments section of this flyer! 3. Use the hashtag #SelfSantosha when posting your photos (complete entire challenge with new photos only please). 4. Tag & mention all hosts and sponsors @santosha_school @hungryoga @ascent_therapy in the caption of the photo so we can see your posts & choose you as the winner! If your profile is set to private, please change to public. WINNER will be chosen August 25th!
We're ✨jumping✨ into our fall classes!!🎉😉 Our mailing went out yesterday, so check your inboxes!📬 Here are our fall dates below⬇️🍂
📍L I T T L E T O N
•Starts: September 11th •Performs: December 4th
📍F T C O L L I N S
•Starts: September 15th
•Performs: December 8th
So you better sign up!! We want to see YOU👇🏼this session!💃🏻🍂⛅️✨
Launched 11 scents of soap online today. Head to the link in our bio to pick up Amber Nights and more! Fan favorites like Aspen Spa and Fall Aspens!
This Amber Nights features Amber , Bergamot and Patchouli with activated charcoal and annatto seed for colorants.
Eat, shop, live, gather. Here is your opportunity to make a mark in the community by creating our newest mural at Aspen Grove Center!
The theme of this mural is GATHER. To enter, create and submit your best interpretation of the word before September 12th. The winner will take home $1,000 in cash and prizes, and a spot to bring their mural to life in Aspen Grove Center – for all to enjoy! Plus, a People's Choice winner will win a $50 Gift Card to Blick Art Materials. Enter now at the link in bio!