In celebration of Jimmy Fallon WORKING our very own Linear Liam Cape, we want to celebrate giving away one Linear Liam to one of you! 🌟🌟🌟ENTER TO WIN🌟🌟🌟 •
Step one: Follow Cover N Style. •
Step two: Like 2 of my posts. •
Step 3: tag 2 friends that may also enjoy a FREE cape (hint: your favorite stylist!) •
Winner to be announced Monday, November 27th!
This is something I've been known to say, when clients ask about the differences in working on these hair textures. ( I am not implying that straight hair cuts never require sculpture, or that curly cuts never require geometry. )
How can you get away with doing something unorthodox? The answer is simple. The thing that doesn’t change is how a shape looks. Traditional shapes like square, triangle and round are classic and timeless. But how you make approach the way you create these shapes are open. If your client is comfortable with a square shape for example. You just need to maintain corners. But texture and everything in between is at your discretion. I notice that most client just want to be able to trust you as an expert. But often I see “experts” give up their credibility by not making decisions. Leaving every detail to the client under the guise of being a good listener or saying that is good “service”. When you go to the Doctor, they need certain things answered to understand what’s going on. But what they do and what they recommend is their expertise. So it should be with you. Create your own variation of the classics. Your clients will appreciate the effort and you will fall in love with your work.
From a double process blonde ➡️ a dimensional balayage🙌🏾
• Double process blondes are beautiful, yes, BUT they require a lot of work!
• Did you know they involve coming into the salon EVERY 4 weeks to get touched up? If you go any longer, that’s when lines of demarcation occur.
• So for those clients who want less maintenance but still want to achieve a beautiful blonde, balayages are your answer!
• Please be aware that her hair (in the picture above) is already naturally light! That is why she is able to achieve being this blonde!
• Remember to trust the process and to have trust in your hairdresser!