#Repost @doggy_min2 with @repostapp
사진 다 퍼가셔도되요
개장수한테 31마리 무상구조가능 약속받았어요 이번주 못구하면 다음주에 개고기로 팔려요 공유해주세요 퍼가주세요 알려주세요 도와주세요 몇몇 개인이 못해요..이거..제발.. 공유죄송하고 감사합니다 우리가 키우는 애들이랑 똑같아요 얘네도.. 얘넨 왜 죽어야해요? 기회가있는데..
🚨🚨🚨🚨Urgent 🚨🚨🚨🚨please share‼️
We found a dogfarm where 31 dogs are caged and not provided with food and water as they should be in Korea. They are obviously to be slaughtered and sold for dogmeat. We dont have much time. They will be killed next week. We need an organization to help these poor dogs survive. There are no organizations to help the dogs here in Korea. They all gave up because it is so hard for the dogs to be adopted in Korea. Please please share this post to find any overseas organization to help them out.
솜이모가 발견한 31마리 개고기로 팔릴 아이들...도와준다는 단체들이 있었으나, 막상 구조가능해지니 다 외면했어요. 다음주면 개고기로 판다는데 미치겠다 보낼곳이없어요.
도와주세요.. 공유좀해주세요 미칠거같아요.
얘네 다죽어요 진짜 일주일줬어요 개장수가ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 한두사람이 못해요이거 지금 갈곳이없어요. 제발 도와주세요.
#Dog#dogs#dogmeat#doggy#animals#rescuedogs#petstagram#doglovers#dogoftheday#Korea#hsi#help#animal#instadog#dogstagram#dog 🐶 #개스타그램#멍스타그램#개고기#보신탕 ”
As a lot of you know we are breeding Alpacas and I quite often get asked what the difference is between an Alpaca and a llama. So here is some information.
1. Their ears: Alpaca ears have short spear-shaped ears while llamas have much longer, banana-shaped ears.
2. Their size: Alpacas generally weigh in at around 150 pounds while llamas can get as heavy as 400 pounds. At the shoulder, an average alpaca stands between 34 and 36 inches, while a llama generally ranges between 42 and 46 inches.
3. Their faces: Llamas have a longer face; an alpaca’s face is a bit more blunt, giving them a “smooshed in” look.
4. Their purpose: For more than 5,000 years alpacas have been bred for fiber (and in Peru for meat as well), while llamas have been bred for the same amount of time as pack animals and meat.
5. Their hair: The alpaca produces a much finer fiber than the llama. The alpaca also produces more fleece than its larger cousin and in a much greater variety of colors. Llamas also generally do not have as much hair on their head and face as alpacas do.
6. Their dispositions: Alpacas are very much herd animals, while llamas are more independent minded. Alpacas also tend to be a bit more skittish than llamas, which are often used as guard animals for alpacas, sheep, and other small livestock. #alpaca#alpacabreeder#animal#fleece#llamas#farmlife