Tonight was just amazing ❤️ one of the best shows I've been to!! Im so happy i have friends that love and appreciate the same music as I do. From Deftones to Carla, we love it all 😍 #carlamorrison#sandiego#chingona
A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. .
As Sunday comes to an end I want to wish everyone a good week! My meal prep is done for part of the week. Now time to get some rest to attack this new week like never before 👊🏽⚡️
🗣ITS NOT A DIET, IT’S CALLED EATING HEALTHY!
🍴Garlic Chicken And Veggie Pasta🍴⚠️INGREDIENTS⚠️ .
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pound chicken breast, diced
2 carrots, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
1 yellow squash, sliced
4 cups kale. chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups whole grain whole wheat rotini pasta, cooked al dente according to package instructions
2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
2 teaspoons salt, divided
2 teaspoons pepper, divided
1. Heat a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium-high heat.
2. Add in diced chicken breast, followed by 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and 1 teaspoon oregano. Cook until no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
3. Add carrots to skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender.
4. Add in zucchini and yellow squash, and sauté for an additional minute until they become slightly translucent.
5. Add in the kale, followed by 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper. Sauté until kale begins to wilt.
6. Move veggies aside with spatula and add in garlic. Sauté for about 30 seconds and then combine with the veggies. (This works best if you add garlic to the center of the skillet where there is more heat.) 7. Add in the cooked rotini pasta and chicken, followed by 1 teaspoon oregano and mix until evenly incorporated. Remove skillet from heat.
8. If using plastic tupperware for your weekday meal prep, allow pasta to cool for about 10 minutes before filling the containers. Refrigerate up to 4 days.
9. Or serve immediately for a family dinner.