It's the season of love 💕💕💕
Check out this stunning Valentines Day Box for 'Her' from the talented @ribbonandbowstore. Perfect for that special lady in your life or why not treat yourself! Remember Love starts from within ❤
The carefully selected treats include:
- Roxsy's Delights Love cookies (set of 3)
- Creighton’s Chocolatier chocolate lollipop
- Moyou London skin silk nail polish - Celtic Herbal pink clay & geranium face mask
- St Eval Constantine tuberose candle
Beautifully presented in a Ribbon and Bow keepsake Box .
RRP £40 - Preorder via @ribbonandbowstore before January 31st and receive 10% off! .
Valentines Cookies Set ! For Chistmas Holiday didn’t have the opportunity to offer cookies I was booked completely and also short time because I took a time out with my kids. For Valentines day ❤️ I made time and I will take an orders in advance Pick up will be Weekend (10 Feb and 11 Feb ) Monday February 12 and Tuesday February 13 Ok here are my Valentine’s Day options ☺️ Bee Mine set $7
Hug me set $7
Milk and cookie set $10 (3 cookies) 3 hearts set $10 (3 cookies)
Heart in container and 4 minis $7 Cup & 8 minis $7 ( only 3 ) Love plate & 8 minis $7 ( only 2)
Plastic cup & 8 minis $7 (last one ) Strawberries in a basket $12 Note : All the cookies are wrapped individually , ribbon and tag card !!! Thank you All !!!! #cookies#valentinesday#customcookies#cookiedecorating#cookiesart#cookiestagram#cookie#friendship#love#couple#cookieswithlove
17/01/18 - Tried to make chocolate chip cookies and realised 3 things:
1. I didn't have enough milk chocolate chips in my baking cupboard and so had to chuck in all of my white chocolate chips, the rest of my Smarties, and some dark chocolate chips to make up for it
2. I underestimated how big the cookies would get
3. I don't learn from my previous cookie mistakes, apparently (and by previous mistakes, I mean my gingerbread cookies at Christmas)
Still smell good though! #yummy 😋 #cookies#chocolatechips#smarties#chocolatechipcookies
Oh hello gorgeous!! Ok first of I am so excited that I’m at 500 followers so ofcourse a giveaway is in the works!
But I also wanted to introduce myself, the woman behind the cookies! My name is Elle and I have just recently moved back to philadelphia and into my own apartment! I currently work full time as an HR Assistant and in my free time I try and make as many gorgeous and delicious cookies as well. I started this little gig as a way to motivate myself while recovering from a stem cell transplant and have fallen in love with decorating!
Phew that was long if you stuck with me this whole rant you deserve to eat a cookie 🍪!