FUJIFILM presents USA X-Photographer @veekster. Experience Victoria's latest personal project where she utilizes photography as a way for her subjects to overcome their insecurities. Marrying an inconspicuous nature with leading technology, Victoria's #GFX 50S allows her to focus on her subjects and capture intimate moments.
Watch the full video at FujifilmYouTube.com!
Hi Darlings, I'm starting #SkinLoveSaturday on both my blog and instagram to share with you my skincare routine every Saturday and the best skin care products I use- including my best skin tips to help you get and maintain your best skin yet.
#ad First up, this new addition face serum that I started using within the last 9 days. @realu control face serum basically targets breakouts and oiliness. It help heal, clear and control breakouts whilst rebuilding the health of your skin. How amazing is that? Especially if you have acne prone skin. Just be patient and you'll see the results. There wasn't any enormous changes for me because I already have pretty decent skin from staying hydrated, moisturizing and feeding my body 90% Healthy eats.. The other 10% goes into Starbucks lol. When I had the flu, I became really dehydrated despite my water intake and my skin went from combination to dry. So this serum played a small part in bringing my skin back to life recently over the past week. Thats #therealueffect
A FEW FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
It's cruelty free
Perfect for Sensitive Skin
P.S. Check out
for more information and before and after pics from others.
I originally wasn’t going to post this photo but the pollution in Shanghai has been quite bad this week. I did not intend for his face to be blurred out, but once I saw the photo and how the man without the mask is in perfect focus, it reminded me of how I feel when I wear my mask. Sometimes it can be hard to breathe, my glasses get foggy, and my face gets hot. And now I’m thinking this photo perfectly represents what it can feel like to wear these masks while walking through the city: disconcerting. #cinematogrammers