Crispy Cashew and Plantain Crisps Salad. My Crispy Cashew salad invention dedicated to the Cashew farmers in the Brong-Ahafo region of Ghana who grow these beautiful cashews for our consumption! Go to website in bio for crispy salad recipe
#cashew cashewgrowers #ghana#crispy#salad#myinvention .
Bit of an experiment with tonight's dinner - and I don't think I got it quite right - but Jack wolfed it down about 38 seconds so I reckon it must have been not too shabby.
Second meal based on something from @nigelslater in the @guardian in a week. I followed his recipe for beetroot and goats cheese rösti pretty much to the letter, except I skipped the dill (not the other half's cup of tea) and had to use cooked beetroot because it was all Aldi had. Check it out. Mine didn't quite cook together as one might expect of a rösti, but the flavour was very good indeed. The goats cheese through it is absolutely brilliant. Magic!
Mr Slater suggests topping with a fried egg, but I much preferred the idea of giving schnitzel a go. To do this, I abused some chicken breasts terribly with a rolling pin until they were flatter than your grandad on the karaoke. Season, then cover in flour, beaten egg/milk and panko breadcrumbs. Shallow fry for what feels like two shakes of a lamb's tail until golden. Could not be simpler.
Needs some tweaking, but good enough that we'll definitely have it again. Low effort for rich rewards, for the busy amongst you.
Oh, and if you don't squeeze the juice of at least half a lemon over it before serving, I wouldn't even bother. Essential.
Review for @citrussliimes 1100
Fast shipping in a bubble mailer. Everything was secure and came with a note and many extras (thank you.) The slimes were all bagged and taped. -
1. Stretchy and great for bubble popping. Consists of fake snow I think. Gorgeous color.
2. Crunchy and clear. Had small fruit slices in it, very cute.!Unfortunately, had quite a bit of bead fallout when you stretch it quickly or when it rips.
3. Quite clicky and very pigmented color. Not very stretchy even after I let it warm up and added lotion. A lot of bead fallout but the concept and colors were very pretty.
4. Am amazing sizzly forest green colored butter slime. Super soft, stretchy, and spreadable and had small golden glitters in it.
Want to win the ultimate VIP experience with @loudluxury before they hit the decks at @uniunnightclub this Friday? You know it. Here is your chance to win: ◦ 2x tickets to Loud Luxury at #FactoryFridays
◦ Pre-show drinks at @bishatoronto with the boys and their crew
◦ Ride + VIP viewing area for the show
Head to their Instagram to enter. 🤘