It will be a challenge of sorts for me to find a suitable life partner - who is going to be able to help me with my - a bit extraordinary self healing process! 😞😒😐😯😃😆
• • • • • • •
This is a great post regarding relationships! 💯✔💡👇
@Regranned from @_thekylejones
My favorite thing to do with clients is diagnose #relationship patterns. Every eight out of ten clients have attracted the same relationship pattern since they can remember.
If you've been following my writings, you understand you look for the love received from your parents in others as an adult. The way your parents loved you or loved each other around you becomes your dominant relationship pattern. Nevertheless, this isn't an excuse to keep getting involved with unhealthy partners.
Before choosing to get in a relationship, ask yourself the following questions to measure the health of your potential partner:
1. Is this person emotionally available?
2. Is this person taking responsibility for his or her own feelings?
3. Is this person going to let past relationship fears ruin us?
4. Is this person coming on too strong? Is he or she needy for love?
5. Does this person understand a relationship is about self-growth, self-learning and self-healing? Does this person understand relationships are about self, not others?
6. Does this person put sexual connection before emotional, mental and spiritual connection? Is this person a sex addict?
7. Does this person use the same charming behaviors with me on others?
8. Does this person communicate rather than argue?
9. Does this person have others things going for himself or herself? Am I sure all of his or her life energy won't be spent fantasizing about our relationship?
10. Is this person self-absorbed?
11. Is this person quick to anger?
12. Is this person quick to shut down?
13. Does this person accept me as I am? Does this person attempt to change me?
Thanks for reading 🌙 These questions are important to ask before getting involved with someone. Also, be sure to apply these questions to yourself. - #regrann#quotes#lovequotes#writer#poet#poem#poetry#writersofinstagram#perspectives#psychology#socialconditioning#RealityCheck
Good morning 🌍
As soon as i wake up, every morning I ask my daughter "who is ready to make the world a better place" she always replies "not me" but surprisingly today she said " me! I will become friends with the new kid"
One smile, one simple complement can change someone's day completely, and just like that we are making the world a better place!
Challange of the day
** give a random stranger a nice complement** Buenos dias 🌏 cada mañana le pregunto a mi hija "quien está lista para hacer del mundo un lugar mejor", ella siempre contesta "yo no", pero sorprendentemente hoy ella dijo "¡yo! Tendre un amigo nuevo"
Una sonrisa, un simple complemento puede cambiar el día de alguien por completo, ¡y así estamos haciendo del mundo un lugar mejor!
Desafío del día
** dale un complemento a un extraño **
I have been in love
I have been out of it.
I've travelled the length of a thousand miles that stretches between the two.
I have stumbled some hundred times,
I've bruised some veins too.
I've been following the feeble flickers
of light that I felt still came from you.
The road converged to where you stood,
The journey has, I tell you, been long.
My heart can only drag me this far,
My breathless lungs, are torn.
I could have fallen out of love with you,
it looked like the easy road to take.
Instead, I walked and walked
a thousand rocky miles,
Cause the right choices are the
hardest to make // . . . .
Because aaj kal, I see people falling out of love like it means nothing. Swaying from one story to another, one person to another, one shoulder to another ,one dream to another like it's something so smoothly easy.
Purane zamane key khayalat or not I really appreciate when people try to fight harder to stay in a relationship even if the road seems a bit uphill.