Our most beautiful best friend @goji.the.blacklab nominated us for the #knowmyruleschallenge so here r our fluffy butt rules...
1) If u or Echo have it, I want it & it's my right to have it because I am me.
2) Doggy biscuits on their own r not an acceptable meal - a tasty topping is always required.
3) If I am being quiet, yes, I am probably up to no good but I am quiet so leave me be and
4) I like prosecco & chocolate as much as u do so a puppy safe version should always b available - especially when u r enjoying urs (which seems to be always 😜).
1) I am a simple pup who wants a happy simple life so what Suki says goes 😁.
@pixie_dust_the_pup wat r ur rules?
🐾🐾pawtners in crime🐾🐾
Little Makkey the #malamutepuppy seen in Coventry yesterday. Only 9 weeks old, but more than capable of causing mayhem. The delicate subject of addressing unwanted behaviour in puppies often comes up. Should you ignore a puppy that is biting and grabbing at clothing for example? No. The pup needs to understand fair and reasonable boundaries from the outset. The difficulty for many owners is knowing how to do that without oppressing the overall characteristics of he dog. All dogs are different and this is why a one to one puppy visit (or regardless of age even) is so valuable as we can find that sensible balance with the individual dog and owner combination. #puppybehaviour#puppy#malamutesofinstagram#dogbehaviour#dogbehaviourist
Hey guys! My name is Bear and I’m a 2 1/2 year old malamute adopted by @vashy5 and @kishanp93 💕 I love them soooo much and constantly wanna cuddle with them and all their human friends! Follow me and see what I’m upto 🐾
👈 Press follow us for
🐾 🐶 Daily Cute MALAMUTE Puppies🔥
🎬 Many thanks for clever babe!
😉 Just TAG me on your posts, I will repost ASAP ^^
All Products Available NOW!
🌎 WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
👉 SHOP AT: @husky.circle BIO LINK