Exclusive to @globalpetottawa are @xyrka.mx leather collars! Hand made in Mexico, they're uniquely stunning.
They were hand made by indigenous artisans in the Chiapas and Oaxaca regions, and purchasing one collar actually helps improve the life of four workers and their families. #ottawa#ottawabusiness#wholesale#mexican#unique#handmade
It’s the little things that most impress me lately. For their grandeur. Every little thing matters. Every single action has a reaction, no matter how difficult for us to understand at times. #mondayvibes
Γιορτάζοντας τα 10 χρόνια Amigos και την αρχή της συνεργασίας μας σας κανουμε δώρο ενα τραπέζι για 4 άτομα!!!
1 Κάντε follow την σελίδα μας Amigos.gr ...
2 Καντε μου σχολιο #AMIGOS και tag τους φίλους που θα πάρετε μαζι σας...
ΚΑΛΗ ΣΑΣ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ!!!
We have a tendency to overthink things sometimes. What we need to be happy isn’t all that complicated. Just take a look around. The day begins again tomorrow and life is all around us. Just musing I guess this morning. #mondaythoughts
Who likes Chipotle?? This taste like chipotle stuffed into a pepper!😛
Tsp Smoked paprika
Tsp Chili powder
Tsp Garlic powder
1 can Black beans
Small bag of four cheese Mexican mix
2 bell peppers
1. Set oven to 350F, pound and trim chicken. Sprinkle on seasonings.
2. Heat an oven proof pan on medium-high heat. Put butter in pan and seat the outsides of the chicken breast, then place in oven for an additional 15 minutes or until done through. Cool chicken.
3. Meanwhile, cut up tomatoes, leaving the slimy, seeded part out and dice. Dice half a red onion, and chop cilantro, place in a bowl and mix with juice from one lime.
4. Cut up chicken and mix 1 can of black beans and half a small bag of cheese.
5. Cut and seed bell peppers and stuff with chicken mixture. Then sprinkle with cheese and put them back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
6. When done, serve with the Pico-De-Gallo, sour cream, and lettuce!
Featured in the Christmas edition of @houseandgardenuk 💙
A beautiful article about the lovely @thomasinamiers ideas for Christmas styles with @montesandclark tablecloths, paper cuts, placemats and pompoms. A colourful, warm, textured Christmas.💙 All products made by Mexican artisans through cooperatives who ensure fair pay and support their traditional craft on the women's own terms.💙#christmas#inspiration#mexico#mexican#artisan#tablesetting
No filter needed on this b a d b o i
Only the best contenders of uncle bens spicy Mexican style (Is it Mexican, is it not? WHO KNOWS) Topped with anaemic potato smiles sandwiched between 2 soya buttery slices of toast and A SHIT TON of ketchup. My year of college was work my catering NVQ I know, I know.
Christmas is coming! 🎄Worcester always welcomes the countdown to Christmas with its Victorian Fayre - a magical 3 day event which brings the city and local and independent businesses together! Join us for fun and festivities at Chesters this year! 💃🏼❄️✨