Exhortation of Pope Paul VI “… ever hold in great esteem the practices and exercises of devotion to the Most Blessed Virgin which have been recommended for centuries by the Magisterium of the Church. And among them we judge well to recall especially the Marian Rosary and the religious use of the Scapular of Mount Carmel.” February 2, 1965 Pope Paul, with Sister Lucy who saw Our Lady in 1917, on the occasion of His Pilgrimage to Fatima in 1967.
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
Si te gusta disfrutar de los espacios verdes y queres construir tu casa en un lugar donde se pueda disfrutar de la #naturaleza , entonces no dejes de conocer Saint Joseph, un proyecto de 52 hectáreas con la posibilidad de comprar un lote con un plan de financiación en pesos.
Most often when we hear the word scapular, we think of a scapular in its most recognizable form, a small necklace of sorts constructed from two wool patches of cloth. Scapulars, however, originated from the habit of monastic orders and started off as a work apron. From this “apron” developed a special monastic garment to be worn by specific religious orders. The scapular, in its original form, was often referred to as jugum Christi, or the yoke of Christ, and was even worn at bedtime. A scapular worn in this way is a large piece of cloth that covers the individual from shoulder to shoulder and hangs down as far as the ankles, with an opening in the center for the head.
Disponible para todos aquellos que quieren vivir con la tranquilidad y belleza que ofrece un entorno natural, con las comodidades, la seguridad y la cercanía a los accesos principales, de un barrio con la mejor ubicación.
Fun Fact: Life's Too Short To Wear Boring Clothes!
Spring Has Sprung Here At Your Saint Joseph Maurices Which Means So Have All Of Your Favorite Deals! Make Sure To Stop In And See Your Favorite Stylists For All Of The Best Spring Arrivals! #springhassprung#0648#maurices#saintjoseph
“... our Lord commanded me to receive holy communion every Sunday for these three particular intentions:
1. In the spirit of atoning for all forbidden works done on Sunday, which as Holy Days are to be sanctified.
2. To appease Divine Justice which was on the verge of striking on account of the profanation of Holy Days.
3. To implore the conversion of those sinners who desecrate Sundays, and to succeed in obtaining the cessation of forbidden Sunday labor. “ Sister Saint-Pierre
From the book; ‘ The Revelations of the Holy Face of Jesus’ by John Vennari
Promises of Our Lady to Those Who Are Enrolled
in the Scapular of Mount Carmel
1. Whosoever dies clothed in this Scapular shall not suffer eternal fire.
2. Whosoever devoutly wears the Scapular of Mount Carmel, observes chastity according to his state in life and recites daily five decades of the Rosary (when substitution of the Rosary for the Little Office is granted*) would be freed from the pains of purgatory on the first Saturday after death. *All Catholics enrolled in the Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel may receive the benefit of substituting 5 decades of the Rosary daily for the Little Office of Our Lady, by filling out our Fatima Crusade Pledge and on it requesting this benefit, and sending the Pledge to us at the Fatima Crusade Headquarters.
#God#Jesus#BlessedMotherMary#SaintJoseph#Catholic#JMJ#Rosary#HolySpirit#Fatima#TheMiracleoftheSun#JesusChristfoundedtheCatholicChurch#man#woman#child The only one true Church of Jesus Christ. #BrownScapular#OurLadyofMountCarmel