What do you do when there is only a week left of summer break? Vanilla hearts! 💛
400 ml flour
100 ml potato starch
75 ml sugar
1 egg yolk
200 g butter
200 ml milk
1 tablespoon sugar
3/4 tablespoon potato starch
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. Mix all of the dough ingredients together and put the dough in a plastic bag in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Mix everything but the vanilla for the filling and put in a pot on the stove. Heat while whisking until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat and let it cool for a bit before adding the vanilla.
3. Butter up some heart shaped pie tins
4. Roll out the dough about 4 mm thick. Cut squares out that are bigger than the tins and gently push the dough squares into the tins so the dough doesn't break.
5. Full the hearts up with some vanilla filling.
6. Take another dough square and put it carefully on a vanilla filled heart. Gently press down at the sides and cut the excess dough off.
Bake in the lower part of the oven on a grill for 15 minutes 200°C. When it's done turn the hearts upside down on a sheet of baking paper and let cool before taking the tins of the hearts. Powder with powdered sugar before serving.
Macaquinho texturizado cheio de charme para você usar com salto, botinhas, cintos ou até de têniszinho! É muito charme não é mesmo?! 😍
📍Shopping Itaigara, térreo, loja 26A, Salvador - Ba.
📲 (71) 99126-4148 (Jô - WhatsApp)
📲 (71) 99357-1478 (Karina - WhatsApp)
🚗 Estacionamento Gratuito!