Sometimes cleaning your room is a good idea. In fact it's like coming across treasure chests from all sides. I came across:
1. A scarf my khala knitted for me. It's one of my priceless wedding gifts.
2. A postcard and pictures of my nana and mom (I though I had lost both).
3. A journal I forgot I wrote.
4. A colouring book I missed dearly and thought I had lost in transition.
5. My Fanon book which D gave me. Actually I was looking for it. She introduced me to him.
6. A cute notebook I made for Q. (Actually he bought it from me when I started selling those).
7. A truck art tray I got from Rafi Peer theatre workshop once.
8. Oh and a ring I loved dearly. 🚪
My life is complete now (almost) :,)
Peace. Watercolor study of woman’s face in profile. ❤️🎨
In the white light
A hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away
Embrace a brand new day.. Sing with me a song
Of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom
White as a bone
Lost in thoughts, all alone.
Snowflake greeting card ❄🎄
Day 12 of #christmascountdown been making a lot of wintery things lately, the exact opposite of the summer weather Australia will soon/has been getting 😅 Does it snow where you live?